Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend?
Are you looking for those little sweet things to say to your boyfriend? As you may know very well, there are a plethora of ways to enter your boyfriend’s heart and stay there for good. But perhaps one of the easiest and most effective route is to whisper “sweet nothings” into his ear.
However, when you want to know the sweet things to say to your boyfriend, you should try to find the right and appropriate things that suit his personality. Of course, most men will fall for certain romantic words regardless if they are whispered or not.
By the way it’s not necessary to choose a specific time for uttering these sweet things to your boy friend. You can do this at any time and anywhere, regardless of what either of you are doing. Well, on second thought, not if he’s in a meeting with his boss. After all discretion is said to be the better part of valor.
Also you don’t have to worry about whispering the sweet nothings to your lover. Very simply because you are in fact relieving his nervousness, that may be the result of his work or other stress of every day life.
When you want to choose the sweet things to say to your significant other, the best tools to help you are your true feelings. If a special thought or feeling, whelms over you, take the time to feel it and embed it into your own heart of hearts.
Your heart is the storehouse of your love for him. Hence it is the right spring board, from which you can delve deep into the ocean of your emotions, to get various ideas for telling sweet things to your boy friend.
Your boy friend may not admit that he expects you to say such things but he has to admit the fact that your sweet words will make his life more pleasant and enjoyable.
A few examples of sweet things to say to your boyfriend are a bit corny, but hey they work:
- I miss your loving when you aren’t with me.
- I love how you love me.
- You are my endless melody.
- How many stars did God steal from the sky when he made your eyes?
- You’re so much better than any guy I ever met.
- You are my powerful, hot sunshine.
- Hey, Tiger Toes, where did you get that sweet tone of yours?
- I’m lost, can you keep me?
- If you were cheese, I’d want to be your macaroni.
- Hey Pookey Schmooky, I love your Pookem Schmookems.
- If I could wish for one thing on this planet, I would wish for your lips to touch mine, without a question, without a sound.
- You are my endless love.
- Pucker up, Pumpkin, because I want to be your Pumpkin Spice!
- I adore you, my little Bunny Rabbit!
- I love smelling the scent of you that lingers on my clothes after we part.
- Put your arms around me, because I want to be engulfed by your heat.
- I get goosebumps down my spine, every time your arm wraps around mine.
- When I close my eyes at night, you are all I see.
- I love the way I feel when I am with you.
- I couldn’t have dreamed of a better mate.
- Your thoughtfulness touches my heart.
- I thank God for placing you in my life.
These examples will most definitely help you get started on a positive note.
But keep in mind that whenever you have sweet things to say to your boyfriend, they will be most effective when you are both in a relaxed and romantic mood.
By throwing in a bunch of romance and passion, along with the words, you will for sure keep the home fires burning, hotter and hotter.
Tagged with: Best Tools • boss • boy friend • Discretion • emotions • Heart Of Hearts • melody • Nervousness • personality • Plethora • Right Spring • Romantic Love Letters • Romantic Words • second thought • Spring Board • Stea • Storehouse • sweet nothings • Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend • Sweet Words • Things To Say To Your Boyfriend • true feelings
Filed under: How To Get Him Back
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!