Win Your Ex Back Poems
Win Your Ex Back Poems
Poems go beyond the cute little love notes and clichés like “roses are red and violets are blue”. Poems allows for thinking outside the box and doing something unexpected unless you are a poet! If you have suffered heartbreak, you may be wondering “can poems help to get my ex back?”
If you are thinking about how to win your ex back, you may want to consider using poems. This will be a little unexpected for your ex which doesn’t mean that it is guaranteed to work but it is something to consider as you try to win your ex back. You will have to consider your ex first and determine whether they like poetry and would therefore respond positively to a poem written by you.
If poetry is the last thing your ex would expect you to do to try to win him or her back or if your ex does not like poetry, your ex may still get a kick out of you doing this and while this may not win him or her back immediately, they may start to see you in a new more positive light.
While there are no guarantees that writing your ex a poem will help you get your ex back, if you decide that this is the route you want to take, here are some suggestions.
1. Before attempting to write your ex a poem, take some time to research. Check out a book of poems at the library and read through a few poems to give you some inspiration or guidance. Do remember that a poem straight from the heart is the best way to go whether your ex is receptive or not.
2. The poem doesn’t necessarily have to rhyme. Most don’t. The ones that do are mainly classic poems from poets for whom poetry is their job and passion. Using free verse for a get back together poem, which is from the heart, works the best. This kind does not have to rhyme.
3. Be yourself. Don’t try to sound like Shakespeare or one of the other greats. Put down how you really feel about your ex and what he or she added to your life which will be more meaningful. If you are still madly in love with your ex, be clear about it and write it down.
4. Keep it simple. Use plain language with very clear meaning so there is no room for misunderstanding. You don’t want the meaning to get lost in translation by using big words or flowery language.
5. If on the other hand you are still stuck for words or you are not happy with what you have come up with, find a love poem that expresses how you feel. There are literally thousands and thousands of love poems for you to choose from online, at the local library, etc.
When you find one you like, include it in a letter or card to your ex. Don’t email it though. Letter writing is a lost art and taking the time to do this will show how thoughtful you are.
These are only a few tips on how to get your ex back if you are considering using poetry to win your ex back. Poetry is definitely something to be considered and in many cases is an unexpected gesture that may win you points with your ex. If you are looking for other effective tips, visit http://winmyexbackb4its2late.info/ and get yourself a copy of an exceptional e-book that will show you step by step how to get your ex back and also show you the behaviors you need to avoid that will only drive him or her farther away.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lydia_Stevens
Tagged with: back • Book Of Poems • breakup • couples • ex • Guarantees • guidance • Heartbreak • inspiration • Intriguing Aspects • Little Love Notes • mistake • poem • poems • Poems Love • Poet • poetry • relationship • relationships • Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue Poems • Statistics • Thinking Outside The Box • video • Violets Are Blue • win your ex back poems • Wise Manner
Filed under: Ways To Get An Ex Back
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!