My ex-husband is a military officer living overseas who makes a significant income. He is unwilling to supply his LES so I can determine if our child is due to receive child support according to our state’s guidelines. Can anyone provide help or suggestions other than letting an attorney handle this and charge me extra for research time due to unfamiliarity with military issues?

Related Information:

Tagged with:

Filed under: Ways To Get An Ex Back

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!