How can I get my ex boyfriend back please help?

I’m 13 and have been going out with this guy for 7 months. Yesterday he broke up with me. I really want him back. Please help?

Mail this post
  • LinkedIn
  • Pownce
  • MySpace
StumbleUpon It!

Technorati Tags:

Blog Traffic Exchange Related Posts

6 Responses to “How can I get my ex boyfriend back please help?”

• Doli says:

Hello

Winning back your ex boyfriend is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you take the right steps, and more importantly don’t do the wrong things, your chances to win him back increase dramatically.

If you want to win your ex boyfriend back try following these steps:

1.The first tip is to get your head straight. You need to remove your negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.

Don’t let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can’t achieve the goal, if you can’t keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Negative thoughts are destructive behavior and you don’t want them..

2.Don’t annoy your ex boyfriend. Boys just don’t like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to relax by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don’t continuously make phone calls to him, email him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. You want to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want to get back with you. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your ex boyfriend back.

3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it will be great to get some new makeup. more recommended things to get are new clothes and new hairstyle. If you’ve picked up a few pounds, start doing some exercises and try to eat healthy foods. When on the outside, you’re going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. By feeling good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you’re confident and happy, you will project this image to others. You will become an object of desire to men, including your ex.

These tips were helpful for me to get my ex boyfriend back. You can find many other tips and advice on how to get your ex boyfriend back in this great blog:

Hope it helps.

• Fallon O says:

dont be obsessive; in fact, quite the opposite. act like you are happy and living your life; living well is the best revenge…they never come back to needy/clingy girls,but if you look like you have your shit together despite them,it tends to drive em crazy

• Leenah says:

i dont know, i want to do the same thing.

• mr dude says:

well u’ll prob get alot of answers that say, get over it, but I would say, maybe be flirty with some other guy and be like hangin out with one other guy, and they can get really jelous trust me, it’s happened to me lol and then he’ll see what he really wants, and then if you really want to make history, if ur ex askes you out again, look like ur gonna say yes, and then say go to hell, now you no what u’ll never have

hope it helps
    sincerley dude

• Stephen says:

first of all, ask him why you broke up with him, if you already know why, then you should know what to do.
    Try to let him know that you still like him without actually telling him, give him little hints. Make him understand that you still are interested in a second chance. Show him the song called
    scratch….by kendal payne…. and mabey he will understand…
    that song means a lot

• hapy/emo gurl says:

oh hun, my boyfriend did that to me last week he told me before we started dating he didn’t want a high school relationship (said he could get a 23 year old if he wanted to…Ptft hell to the no he cant) (hes a senior and im a sophomore)and yet he was the one who asked me out and broke up with me for that very same reason! it totally ticked me off, anyway he kept asking me if it depressed me i said "not really, there’s nothing I can do about it so why should i bother being depressed about something i can’t change" but he always looks at me when I’m hanging with my friends and having fun and that’s when he comes over to me and will try to flirt with me and i kind of ignore him for my friends, and i know that gets him angry, so at the end of the day in our last period class he clings to me alot. at first when i tried flirting and clinging to him it seemed like he didn’t care then that got me angry, so reverse phsycology. i got him back this weekend, it made me happy but I’m not going to have expectations because I know our relationship will end sooner or later since our grade and age is so different. Hun just be your self and act like it doesnt affect you but dont dont let it get to your head, he will come back to you when he’s ready, be a true friend to him and show him that things are fine between you two even though you broke up and that you still want to be friends with him, talk to him about whats bothering him or just small chat.

Sorry for the long story hun, good luck!!