I will try and make this as short as possible. Few months ago, out drinking with one of my best friend he begins telling me how sexy he finds my wife, and tells me he would love to have sex with her.

He probably expected to get punched in the shoulder, but I told him this has always been a fantasy of mine, allowing my wife to sleep with another man.

Click Here – Discover How To Instantly Make Her Want You In Bed

how to spice up the marriage bedAlthough I have never told my wife, or anyone for that matter. My friend and I did not speak about it until a week ago, and I invited him over for dinner last night. I never thought anything would happen other than than some minor flirting, due to her personality.

She is the typical business women, very serious, no nonsense and professional… basically does not put up with any crap. My wife was dressed very nicely, wearing a short black dress and black stiletto heels.

I kept the drinks flowing, and the 2 of them started flirting heavily. He had his hands all over her and she was very responsive. I began making comments like you two need to get a room. Finally I said jokingly… you 2 should just get this over with and go in the den and have sex. I went in the kitchen to get another drink and I hear a door shut.

They had gone in the den together, and I just waited in the living room. A few minutes later I knew my fantasy was coming true, as I heard her beginning to moan. I waited a while and listened to her getting louder and louder and finally peeked in.

He had her pinned up against the wall naked wearing only her stiletto heels, pounding her absolutely senseless! I went back into the living room and listened to her. I have never heard her moan and scream that loud, and it went on for almost 2 hours.

Get Your Wife Into BedThis morning she was concerned how I felt and i assured her it was a huge turn on for me and that i was fine with it. I asked her for details of the experience and she told me that she had more orgasms than she could count, and that he was so big he could barely fit inside her, but once he was inside it was the most amazing feeling shes ever had.

I can not wait for her to do this again, and she agreed to do this often!

Should I just stop this now? I know I probably should, but really don’t want to!

Admin’s Tip:

Click Here – Discover How To Instantly Make Her Want You In Bed

28 thoughts on “Have I made a mistake letting my friend sleep with my wife, or could it possibly spice up the marriage?

1. Larry says:

Yes – My wife and I share with our friends a lot.

2. yaboyyounghov says:

this is fake rite?

3. Rick J says:

ok i didn’t read what you wrote but heres what i have to say on the topic don’t try to fix a relationship by leting your friend fuck your wife if your not having problems and your girl is just a freak make sure you get some puss in on the backside and try having a three way

4. Elizabeth H says:

ok, sounds like u have twisted lust, have u ever cosidered a 3 som, cuz i sounds like in a few months or so u will be in the den with ur wife and ur friend, if thats wut u want dont stop this if u dont end it right away, but make ur sex with her more exciting!

5. Leah says:

You are kidding me right? I mean I am definitely not one to talk about someone Else’s marriage, but this is kinda weird. I have heard of this before and yet I still have yet to grasp what one is really hoping to achieve by letting this course of action take place.
    Hear are some things to think about in your quest for answers:
    if you have kids or even if you are thinking about having kids, what is this going to do to them later on if they find out what is going on? Also, in a sense, your wife is cheating. What makes you think that she isn’t going to take this as an open invite to have sex with other men that you wont even know about because in her mind, you dont care. There is also the possibility that one day she is going to find some other guy (such as your friend) that she is going to find more interesting (in her mind) than you and she might end up leaving you.
    There is also another question that I have. I have heard of threesomes and men watching their wife having sex with another person, but you werent even in the room…how can this possibily be a turn on?
    I think if my husband had sex with another women, I would continuously think, "His d*** has been inside some other women, I hope she didnt have some kind of disease". Because in the end, even if it is your friend, you dont know his complete sexual hx, so therefore you dont know who he has been with or what he could possibly have.
    If I was you I would take a huge step back from this situation and rethink your whole theory. This could jeopardize your marriage and you could possibly be the one with the broken heart. I wish you all the best!

6. bigdaddy9965 says:

I really do not believe this story, you are a sick man if you let this happen, not only are you a PIG but your WIFE is PIG ALSO

7. Rich says:

Good luck…that is all I can say about this*

8. beezy says:

the only thing that gets me is why where you in the other room, the fantasy should include you, i talk about this same thing with my wife during sex and thats all i need, and she really doesnt want to which is fine, but honestly i would love to watch her get split open while she sucks me off. Prioritze my friend. At least get in on the action, you have to stay dominate.

9. njcouple says:

i’m into the same thing and let my best friend fuck my wife, before we got married. i knew my friend liked my wife so i asked him if he wanted to fuck her. he nearly passed out. took 3 months for my wife(girlfriend at the time), to warm up to it and relax. they had amazing sex. he fucked my girl 10 times better than i ever did. it opened my eyes to what i was doing wrong all along. i finally knew what she really liked and took pointers from him to improve my sex with her. he fucked her almost every week for a year, then on and off for 4 years. hottest thing we ever did. it really spiced up our sex life but it’s not for everyone. everyone has their own type of kink, whether it’s s&m, role playing or spanking or whatever. this is just another kink. but it take both partners to want to do it. i used to be one of those guys who’d flip out at the thought of another guy fucking my girl but it eventually became a desire of mine. to each their own. two grown adults can do whatever they want together sexually, as long as it’s not a criminal or abusive. there has to be a lot of trust. my wife loved getting fucked by him but that’s all it was…just fun. she never had any desire to leave me. that’s why we are married now. you all would be suprised at how common this kink/fantasy is amongst men.

10. karelei says:

Hi. It was absolutely very amazing moment for me when My Wife told me that She is Very Willing to let All My Friends To Fuck Her.!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ravi says:

hello
    i am 32m, my wife is 28, we married 8yrs we form Indian Bangalore know i am try to do 3same wint wife mfm but she is not read & like what to do

12. John says:

I let my wife to fly interstate to visit an old school friend.The first time nothing happened the second time she slept with him.She did feel guilty I assured her it was ok.The big difference most people dont get is there is sex because you love a person and sex for lust,with him it was sex for lust.People say it’s wrong yet we are all physically compatible. We don’t have sqaure pegs and round holes we are all capable of having sex with each other you just need a certain amount of maturity in your relationship to accept the difference .She has had sex with several man something I’m quite ok with she always asked me if I’m ok before hand after all all that happens is he puts it in her no big deal it’s a physical act she doesn’t suddenly grow two heads still the same girl I love. Realy is it such a big deal you have to break up families sell houses and carry on like a spolit child just because some guy put his thing in your wife come on ruin a whole life because two people applealed physcially to each other .Guys with ego problems are the ones who carry on it’s not about the wife it’s about her wanting another guy instead of them that is what upsets most guys it’s an afront to their shallow egos.

13. John says:

I let my wife to fly interstate to visit an old school friend.The first time nothing happened the second time she slept with him.She did feel guilty I assured her it was ok.The big difference most people dont get is there is sex because you love a person and sex for lust,with him it was sex for lust.People say it’s wrong yet we are all physically compatible. We don’t have sqaure pegs and round holes we are all capable of having sex with each other you just need a certain amount of maturity in your relationship to accept the difference .She has had sex with several man something I’m quite ok with she always asked me if I’m ok before hand after all that happens is he puts it in her no big deal it’s a physical act she doesn’t suddenly grow two heads still the same girl I love. Realy is it such a big deal you have to break up families sell houses and carry on like a spolit child just because some guy put his thing in your wife come on ruin a whole life because two people appealled physcially to each other .Guys with ego problems are the ones who carry on it’s not about the wife it’s about her wanting another guy instead of them that is what upsets most guys it’s an afront to their shallow egos.

14. sushant says:

The story mentioned here is not fake but true. Because the his friend who slept with her wife is not any other but myself. In once told me in a party that she is not sexually satisfied because her husbands premature ejaculation problem. since then I was hunting an opportunity to fuck her.In fact she want me to fuck her in front of her husband, but I told her to drop this idea.

15. normal says:

Yu guys r fuccin sicc in tha head I ever seen it heard my wife fuccin some other dude he’d get a .45bullet ta his head fucc that y’all need Jesus

16. DonWest says:

I knew my mate wanted to be with my wife ,one day I asked him if I arranged it would he go to bed with her, now I also knew that my wife liked him and she had told me that she did dream that he mad love to her.

Needless to say she agreed to let him be with her. We made a threesome out of it although he laid her four times that day. Now they occasionally enjoy each other…

17. topcat says:

HI
    I took my wife to Rome recently and booked a male masseur to massage her in our hotel room at the end she was so turned on he had sex with her for nearly an hour never seen her so turned on, even got a photo of it

18. Francis says:

Well,
    anyone can be a good script writer, and a director..
    This sounds an invented story… hahaha!

19. Francois says:

Any guy who touches my wife would regret it. You have NO respect for your wife or does she have any respect for herself or for you. We all have fantasies but that is what they are…I couldn’t get “off” thinking of another man fucking my wife….the thought sickens me….and my wife!!

20. Vivek Sharma says:

lately i have been fantasizing about my wife having sex with someone. I don’t know how to arrange for the same. i would like my wife to have sex with strangers often with my consent and in my presence. i have told her about this and i have been able to convince her and agree on this. now i am looking for a guy to do this. i don’t want any strings attached, so i am thinking of visiting a distant place and there trying out the luck.

21. Jimmy says:

asas

22. Jimmy says:

I am from India and have been married for 6 months. Its a love marriage and I knew her since almost 7 years. We have a very good sex life since the past years but once we were in Goa and there in the beach, they have guys who do massages for all. One guy asked me and my wife (then Gal Fren) was interested. She was wearing a hot pant and a bra.. and we guys were wet after hvng a bath in d sea. That guy 1st massaged my legs and back..den he started massaging my GF.. My GF is a bit shy,, wt I tht… bt One guy touching her thighs made me turn on. Since there was sand on our body, I just asked a piece of cloth from the guy so that my GF can clean her upper body..bt den c removed her bra and started removing d sand frm her breats and was just wearing d hot pant. Since then I have developed a fantasy and want her in bed with someone else. I become very turn when I think. I have discussed this with her many times… in between she liked the idea but then she is concerned abt the future and hence nw a days rejects d idea. Can anyone give me some gud idea, so that I can live my fantasy…

23. Paul says:

Hi there,

just be careful that your friend doesn’t get your wife pregnant.
    He’s probably fucking her without any protection. That’s the
    convention for some reason when sleeping with friends partners.

I should know – i’ve got two of my friends partners pregnant
    over the years. One because she asked me too, and one just accidentally.
    Both were a lot of fun from my point of view. your friend would probably
    relish getting your wife knocked up, so make sure she’s on the pill.

24. toby says:

my wife has two children from her previous marriage, i only had sex with a condom on prior to our marriage. i won’t like my wife to be fucked by another man now, she done all her intensive fucking before she meet me with her ex-husband and the experience she has gained has helped us in our own sex life. she tells me in detail all about her past and i think that is enough, i am just happy with that.

25. tushaar says:

hi jimmy, i m a cool guy ,healthy, i respect your fantacies and would like to fulfill your fantacy.

26. sevenplus says:

I love this stuff. I once had a girlfriend who would fuck other guys. The hottest thing I’ve ever witnessed was her sucking a strangers’ dick while I was fucking her on a nude beach with four other guys watching!

27. Neil says:

I did that and even handed her over to a young man in a hotel foyer. Returned later and let myself into the room. Saw them naked and his arms were around her waist. Both were on the bed and she was sitting between his legs. She had a glow I had never seen before and I was so turned on with what I was seeing. The both of them moved and I saw his 8 inch uncut cock. I got undressed while the both of them started to get it on again. I watched and saw her hold him tight as he cum inside of her…that was a surprise. I was naked and he looked and saw my 2.5 inch soft dick slowly erect to nearly 4 inch…I joined in

28. Clint says:

I can tell you one thing: There are many ways to spice up a marriage…

However, letting another man sleep with my girl is definitely not one of them.