My engagement was recently broken off. I (the bride) paid for everything – including my own engagement ring. Should have been a clue right? Anyway, I would like to file a small claims suit against my ex for the lost deposits and other wedding related expenses on the grounds that being engaged is a contract to marry. He broke the engagement by ending the relationship and therefore should be responsible for the financial loss. I’ve been reading, and I’m not sure if this is legally binding. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Related Information:

Tagged with:

Filed under: How To Save A Marriage

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!